Every pair of shoes I put on Grace this morning were too small.
We didn’t have a jacket for her to wear yesterday.
I could only find one pair of tights to go with the dress she wore today, which means tomorrow I might be in trouble.
Most of her pants are too short.
I guess it’s time to hit the sales.
If this is true for you too, here are some upcoming consignment sales in the Twin Cities.
These three are run by Munchkin Markets. Admission is $1 on Saturdays or free with a nonperishable food item or disposable diaper donation. Sundays are free.
- Anoka County Fairgrounds. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
- Washington County Fairgrounds, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 18 and 9 a.m. to noon 19.
- Minnesota State Fairgrounds, 9 a.m to 4 p.m. Sept. 25 and 9 a.m. to noon Sept. 26. I’ve been to this one and it is crazy busy but also has tons of good stuff.
These are run by Just Between Friends. I am hoping to sell and buy stuff in Eagan or Woodbury. I may also join with a group of Heritage Makers consultants to staff a table in Woodbury, which will have vendor tables and craft item consignments.
- Andover Community Center, Sept. 9-11
- Eagan Community Center, Sept. 16-18
- Bielenberg Sports Center, Woodbury. 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sept. 23 ($2 admission), 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sept. 24 (free admission) and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 25 (free admission and many items half-price).
- Southdale Center, Edina, Sept. 29-Oct. 2
- The Golf Center, Maple Grove, Oct. 7-9
Do you know of any other large kids consignment sales coming up?